Trinity Lutheran School Information
Thank you for visiting our website. If you have arrived at this webpage, you are probably wishing to receive more information about possible enrollment at our school. This page has downloads of various informational materials and forms. Please feel free to download, view and even print any of these materials. The application form may be completed online, printed and submitted. If you desire more specific information about our school, please feel free to contact the school office by phone (808.621.6033) or by email (email@example.com). If you would rather have enrollment information mailed to you, [click here] and submit an information request.
All of these rsources are made available in a PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader in order
to view these publications. If you do not have this application installed on your computer, you may
download and install it for FREE from the Adobe website.
Enrollment priority is given to those who are members of Trinity Lutheran Church and to families presently enrolled in the school. As space allows, additional students are enrolled on a non-discriminatory basis.
Enrollment procedures are as follows:
1. Complete and submit the Application Form.
2. Present proof of child's age. (Birth Certificate)
3. Submit a completed Teacher Reference Form from the present school.
4. Applicants must submit recent standardized achievement test result, latest report card, and teacher reference form.
5. Screening and/or testing are required for all prospective students. A testing fee of $25 is required.
Testing may be required for applying students in Gr. K-8. Test results are helpful in predicting success in the Trinity program.
6. Meet with a Trinity staff member(s) to discuss enrollment.
7. Parents are notified by mail of acceptance or placement on a waiting list. The nonrefundable enrollment fee holds space for the child for the upcoming school year.
- - C L I C K L I N K S B E L O W T O D O W N L O A D - -
Application Form: ENROLLMENT APPLICATION
Teacher Reference: TEACHER REFERENCE FORM
Tuition/Fee Schedule: TUITION & FEE SCHEDULE
Handbook: SCHOOL BROCHURE